Sep 24, 2009

Meet... Mi Familia

So before I get too ahead of myself, I wanted to introduce you to my family.

First, there's my sweet husband, J. He's a pilot in the Air Force, and he just loves his job. I so admire him for that- wouldn't it be my nice if everyone got to make money doing what they love the most?!

We first met right before I graduated high school, then we started dating in college at Texas State University our senior years and got married last December. I know it sounds corny and cliche, but nothing's better than being married to your best friend.




Then there are our two sweet kitties, Bridget and Baxter. Bridget's a little momma's girl and the cuddliest cat I've ever had. Baxter is a little more skittish, but incredibly soft when you get a cuddle in. They get along great with each other and add so much to our lives.



In case you were wondering, we have no plans for babies anytime soon. We're just having a blast being newlyweds and enjoying our time with each other.

So that's my family. Couldn't love 'em more if I tried!

Love,
E.


No comments: