Feb 3, 2010

Best Damn Recipe EVER

My sister made this when I went to visit her (and the rest of my family & friends) in Austin a couple of weeks ago. Post to come of my trip back home (including pictures!) soon.

In the meantime, do yourself and the folks you love a big a$s favor and make this. You won't regret it.

Turkey with Walnut Parmesan Sauce (from Food and Wine)















http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/turkey-with-walnut-parmesan-sauce

And as if that recipe wasn't yummy enough, here's another of my favorites (that I made last night in fact). Your tummy will thank me!

Tuscan Soup (from Allrecipes.com)












http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Tuscan-Soup/Detail.aspx

*Note- I wouldn't advise putting carrots in this soup (like the picture did). I suggest following the recipe on the link exactly, except for adding in a few shakes of red pepper flakes if you're a spiceaholic like the hubs and me.

Happy Cooking!

Love,

E.

2 comments:

Vic said...

That looks pretty amazing! Thanks for the recipes :)

Kelly and Sara said...

Yum this looks so good!